So, we're now sitting.... waiting... to get seats for our flight just from KC to Chicago. We checked in about 7hours early and we are so GLAD we did. Turned out we DID NOT have etickets assigned to our reservation.
Nice! Anyway, we stayed cool as a cat.... and got that all taken care of... the lady at the counter figured it all out. She was smart and UD goes, "good thing she wasn't as grumpy as she looked!" HA! Oh and get this,
all our luggages were underweight! Yay! No extra fees for us! We are well under way... pray we get seats so
we don't miss our very important flight!!!! I thank the Lord for keeping us all calm and patient today when we tried to check in and couldn't! UD and GM did all the talking, I prayed for patience and calm. I have to say, this is the first time ever in the several times I've flown that i've gone in and out of the airport more than once... 3 times in and 2 times out - and we haven't gotten on a plane yet. LOOOONG story! We'll see how we're doing in Chicago... Thank you everybody for your prayers and sharing in our joy! Shaina, I'm glad I took videos yesterday... I can watch you all and maybe not miss everybody so much!
AC
So glad to hear that though you've had trouble, things seem to be straightened out now! Praying!!! Talk to you guysies laters!
ReplyDeletePraying for no further problems on the way there! Just reading this makes me so happy inside :) I'm really glad you went to all the trouble of making the blog!
ReplyDeleteOh UD, sounds like something he would say!
~Your niece :)