Monday, May 23, 2011

Family day pics

               This was right after our little guy went right up to UD to be carried after we walked in the door.

                                     First lunch with our little guy.
                                                       Last lunch with our foster mom, Mrs J.
 This and the next two pics are actually from preview day. We ate authentic Korean food, grilled and cooked in front of us. It was delicious! Oh yes, no utensils either!
                                                         I love UD's happy smile here :)
Unshie, aka Mr Wiggly has become very attached to UD. Like UD can't go to the bathroom without Unshie looking for appa. I love it! He will play with me and give some happy laughs, but ultimately he goes to appa for comfort. You know what this means... appa is changing poopy diapers on our little Unshie! In fact he's already had his share - the third one being quite messy! LOL! I help ... really.

No comments:

Post a Comment