Giving
Mommy's biscuit his smell of approval.
For lunch today we had: chips topped with chicken, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and tons of cheese, Daddy's home made pico de gallo made with home grown tomatoes, onions and peppers, and home grown sahweet corn. Yum! Thanks GM for all your hard work!
A
certain boy in our house approved of today's lunch. For one who isn't so fond of "matoes", he sure kept asking for more pico de gallo!
I
had forgotten how much I LOVE fishing. This was our second time
going
fishing just usn's three – both times we had a blast. Or I had a
blast.
The first time, we forgot to bring a bucket. The second time, before
we went out, Wiggly reminded Daddy to bring a bucket like
50
gillion times! No fish caught by Wiggly yet. I'm so excited for him
to
catch his first fish.
AC







No comments:
Post a Comment