No jury duty for me next week! Yay! But at the same time, I will no longer have any excuse to not start packing and clean to get our house put up in the market. Busy next few weeks ahead.... but that's a good thing. I find I'm not as patient as I was 2 years ago waiting for our home study to be scheduled. I am counting the days; I don't believe I did that last go around. We were spoiled the first go around that's for sure: referral prior to ahome study, fairly smooth paperwork from start to finish, 9months wait from start to gotcha day/family day, fairly smooth, easy transition/adjustment/bonding process and, most importantly, our son turned out to be very healthy, easy going and very well adjusted child who knew how to love back even from the get go. As UD mentioned in our 25 item questionnaire for our adoption paperwork, our first process has been a "dream come true." So I'm needing distraction, whether I like it or not. I should do a bake sale as a fund raiser... been making cupcakes and cakes lately just because. Fund raiser... that's an idea! Better idea than packing and cleaning anyway.
![]() | ||
| Going to the fair is pretty good idea for a distraction! Why use a carrier when you have Daddy's shoulders. |


You guys are so cute! And I didn't know how good you were at writing till you started your blog, Auntie Cindy! :D
ReplyDelete