I came
across this picture on our church's website.
Behold
our church's youngest Operation Christmas Child volunteer!
Ms. L's words:
“Just had to show this picture of our youngest Operation Christmas
Child volunteer. Little 3 year old “Wiggly” was so excited about
helping pack the shoe boxes for shipping!"
I was
very pleasantly surprised to see the picture :)
It was indeed amusing
and heart warming to hear my son huffing and puffing carrying those
shoe boxes here and there, all the time saying, “I can do this by
myself,” or “I can get this one Mommy!”or “this one fit in
here Mommy.” He was very willing to be our gofer at the same time.
He ran here and there to get tape, scissors, rubber bands, throw
stuff in the trash can... just whatever he could do to help, he did.
His Daddy did a lot of huffing and puffing too that day – carrying
the big boxes down the stairs. Oi!
It
was a great day! Thanks to Ms. S. for allowing us to help.

What a big boy! and a great helper!!
ReplyDelete