I was
walking by Wiggly's room last week and over heard Wiggly telling his
Daddy this:
“I'm thinking of a
song for Bebe Boder Daddy.”
Daddy: “Oh, that's good Bud.”
What
does Wiggly mean? Well, we sing
Wiggly's name (spelling) to the tune of
“Old MacDonald had a farm.”
W-I-G-G-L-Y Wiggly is my name.
“Mommy or Daddy” to the tune of
Bingo: M-O-M-M-Y, M-O-M-M-Y, and Mommy is name-o.
(This idea from another adoptive mom)
(This idea from another adoptive mom)
We still
haven't found a song to sing Bebe Boder's name to.
Daddy:
“What does Daddy do?”
Wiggly:
"Work on the computer downstairs."
Daddy:
"What does Mommy do?"
Wiggly:
"Do ditches." (HA!)
What's
your favorite color? Wiggly: "Green"
What
do you like most about PJ? "My peanuts and chocolate coffee beans."
What
do you like most about GM? "GUMMY BEARS!"
At
AWANA:
Who
do you love? "My Grandma."
Who
else do you love? "My PJ."
Daddy's
response: "What are we? Chopped liver?"
What
places do you like to see. "I like to see tractors."
Where
do you go to see tractors? "My grandpa driving tractors."
Wiggly
addressing a fellow Cubbie: “Shh, be quiet. Sit down.”
At
story time:
Librarian:
"Does your Mommy watch you sleep?"
Wiggly:
"NO!" (Emphatically)
Mommy:
"Who's your cousin that makes you laugh the most?"
Mommy:
"But I'm not your cousin. I'm your Mommy."
Wiggly:
"You make me laugh Mama."
Mommy:
Aww. (Melt my heart)
Mommy:
"So really, who's the cousin the makes you laugh the most?"
Wiggly:
"M."
Mommy:
"Who's your favorite cousin?"
Wiggly:
"Wevi."
Wiggly:
"Uncle Tony."
Who's
your favorite Aunt?
Wiggly:
"Uncle Wiwing."
Mommy:
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Wiggly:
"I want to drive a combine like J."
3 wks
ago:
Mommy:
"What's your favorite ice cream?"
Today:
Mommy:
"What's your favorite ice cream?"
Wiggly:
"Cookies and cream."
Mommy:
"But I thought mint chocolate was your favorite."
Wiggly:
"No, eh cookies and cream now."
What's
your favorite movie?
Wiggly:
"Thomas, Pororo and Polli."
Wiggly
when imitating anything that PJ does: “Mommy, I'm doing like PJ
dos.”
Daddy:
"Buddy, stop kicking me. Stop putting your legs on me."
Wiggly:
"But Daddy, you're too comftable."
Zip
related:
Wiggly: "Mommy look, Zip is nice and cozy now."
(This after he wrapped puppy with a magazine for a blanket.)
(This after he wrapped puppy with a magazine for a blanket.)
Mommy:
"Where is Bebe Boder right now?"
Wiggly:
"Korea."
Yesterday:
"Mommy, when Bebe Boder gets here, we're going to trade bathrooms.
This will be my bathroom (talking about the old bathroom that's being
renovated), and Bebe Boder going to have my bathroom over there. "
(his current bathroom.)
(his current bathroom.)
For
the record:
Mommy
does come in to watch her big boy sleep.
And sleep he does!
Bugaroo, I love you more than words can say.
Bugaroo, I love you more than words can say.
AC


























No comments:
Post a Comment