Monday, May 13, 2013

2 years ago

2 years ago today, we got our long awaited (what seemed at that time long awaited) travel call.
What a day that was and the following days after were a blur until our first sight of this little guy:

Our little guy has just been such a dream come true in so many ways. I cannot imagine life without him.
We have been and are indeed blessed beyond measure.

This Mother's Day, I am so thankful for the blessing to be this little guy's Mommy. I am thankful for this
little guy's birth mother for choosing to give our little guy a chance at life. I am thankful for our little guy's foster mother for opening her home and her heart so that our little guy could have much needed nurturing during his first year of life.

This Mother's Day, I am grateful for another birth mother, another foster mother, as we wait to bring another little guy home to us.
 The wait will be much longer this time. There doesn't seem to be an end in sight at the moment. We may falter and break down along the way, but we choose to stick to it, hang on tight to the Lord as we grow our family.

I am grateful and blessed to have this little guy to love on. I am blessed to be his Mommy.
Until we bring Bebe Boder home, I am blessed to be able to love him from afar. 

Happy Mother's Day!

AC



2 comments:

  1. Cindy, I read this with tears in my eyes remembering those months of waiting. We miss you guys and will continue for Bebe Boder's safe and speedy arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you NJ! We sure miss you both.
    How's the house coming along?

    ReplyDelete