Saturday, November 24, 2012

Care package away!

The baby stuff





Not really planning on a dinosaur theme.

 I couldn't resist the John Deere socks. But the dinosaur socks ought to be nice and warm. Along with the hat.

Matching shoes. Daddy picked the coat. Wiggly's pick is the blanket which he slept with for about a week.








A must... bibs.


And a recordable book which we read for bebe boder. Wiggly had a part in the reading and dedication. We also included a movie clip of us reading the book.The package should get there before his December doctor check... so that MAYBE we can get a picture of him with the stuff.

Speaking of doctor check, we got his  November WBC (well baby check) dated  11/12/12 and bebe boder now weighs 20# 2oz, 28.4 in tall and 17.4in  for head circ. Bebe boder is now over 50th %tile in weight...
me thinks Bebe boder is going to be bigger than his big boder.

The one cool thing about getting these WBCs is that on the top R corner of the page, it has our last name handwritten on it and the state we live in. I LOVE seeing our name on our son's WBCs. When I first saw that on Wiggly's WBCs...(after we got matched with him), it just made everything so concrete and real. The wonder of it all is still there, this second time around. I just LOVE it! Of course it helps to see that our son is doing well, developmentally on target and is noted to be "cute and fine" for general appearance :) I just smile at that. We saw a lot of "cute and fine" on Wiggly's WBCs also.

So... is it  mid-December yet?

AC


No comments:

Post a Comment